The Office IT team at Bigpoint is focused on supporting our internal employees, in provoding the needed technology for everyones day to day activities. We are also a bridge to other internal departments and external service partners.
The Junior System Administrator is in charge of providing an efficient and satisfying 1st level support to Bigpoint’s employees.
- Support employees with any matters concerning the office IT infrastructure (client hardware, software, services)
- User account management via Windows Active Directory
- Windows Server Administration (order/ setup/ update/ migrate/ document)
- Communication services: Mobile Phone Management, Asterisk Phone system, E-Mail with Exchange and Office 365, VPN with MFA
- Business Applications: Active Directory, Filesharing solutions, Billing systems, Banking SW, SAP (with partners)
- Misc: VMWare/HyperV, Storage systems, Certificate Authority, DHCP, DNS, Azure Sync, Antivirus, SQL, SCCM deployment system, Printing, Camera system...
- Support Facility and Global Supply Management on purchasing and inventory of hardware and software included license management
- The required qualifications/experience are:
- Bachelor degree in IT or similar education is required
- 1+ year experience as an IT System Administrator for Server and Client Technology
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- The key skills (functional/technical) are:
- Knowledge about administrating common office technologies (Windows Client Management, Windows Server Roles, Active Directory, Backup, Monitoring, Virtual Machines)
- Conceptual knowledge of network infrastructures with routers, switches, VLANs and IP subnets
- Ability to hands-on exchange HW components in workstations, set up workplaces and work with server HW in the server rooms
- The attitude and behavior to be successful in this role are:
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- You are a team-player and you like to share knowledge
- Self-motivation to find solutions and read into documentation
- Ability to organise yourself in a fast-paced environment
- Professional attitude and work habits
- Ability to learn new content areas and new skills quickly and well required
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the job reference number.
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.