Our client is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our client connects decision-makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Our client\\\'s network of 700,000+ Council Members is the largest in the world, and they recruit hundreds of new experts every day. They bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Our client is seeking a Client Solutions Associate (known internally as a Council Development Associate) to support our client’s financial services business in Europe. Based in Munich, Client Solutions Associate will be responsible for recruiting experts for the Client projects to participate in 1:1 telephone consultations, private meetings and for other short terms, ad-hoc consulting projects.
Recruiting Associates help to drive our client\\\'s business model and add value to its client base through close coordination with senior members of the team to fulfil Clients’ need for expert insight.
The primary role is focused on recruiting experts for client requests and supporting senior team members with high-level product execution.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Individuals in this role will be responsible for contacting and pitching to potential new experts, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Ideal candidates have a high degree of confidence and are highly motivated to exceed personal weekly, monthly and quarterly quotas
- Partner with and fulfil time-sensitive recruiting project requests for the managers serving financial services clients
- Exhibit strong business communication and recruiting skills - Learn to leverage client\\\'s platform and network to identify and recruit world-class experts from across hundreds of sectors & industries
- Collaborate closely with senior team members to expand the search and scope of recruiting populations and drive successful client outcomes
- Work closely with sector-specialized Managers to deepen existing client relationships through the provision of highly specialised expert insight
After achieving specific quantitative and qualitative goals (conversion of recruits, consistent high-quality end-to-end delivery), Client Solutions Associate typically progress onto a Senior Client Solutions Associate role (known internally as a Senior Council Development Associate) focused on more complex/high demand accounts and mentoring opportunities.
What our client offer:
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission programme and annual bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support candidates who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off-site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to our client\\\'s Social Impact Partners Programme