Our client is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. They connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector.
The Senior Client Solutions Associate role sits within their brand-new team in Munich. Our client has a prestigious and sophisticated client base at leading financial institutions, including some of the world’s largest Private Equity funds, Hedge funds and Mutual and Sovereign funds. This is a key role within the firm, you will be autonomously responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our council members and working with senior colleagues to maximize the company\'s growth and impact. At the company you will have both the opportunity to progress quickly and to also work in a collaborative environment.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Learning the workflow by recruiting new senior industry experts for the first 2 – 4 months to grow firm\'s network
- When successfully certified on recruiting, executing time-sensitive, projects for clients working within a specialised team – split by either by industry, region or investment strategy
- Leveraging the network to match Council Members with clients, based on the client’s needs
- Daily interaction with the experts over the phone to qualify profiles to ensure exact fit for client projects
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Enhancing your knowledge of your clients by building strong relationships with them
- Towards end of tenure, working with our Business Development/Sales team to discuss content ideas and map out users and how to engage them in order to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Towards end of tenure, collaborating with firm’s Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Collaborating with senior team members to program virtual and live content events
- Preparation for and attendance of client meetings
12-24 months after achieving specific qualitative goals (consistent high-quality end-to-end delivery, quality of relationship management and outreaches), Senior Client Services Associates typically progress onto Client Solutions Manager roles, where you are responsible for your own book of business, managing client relationships and increasing management responsibility of other/junior team members.
If this sounds interesting to you, then we look forward to receiving your CV!